As we approach our tenth year as a church, our leadership has begun praying about what the next decade of ministry will look like at RiverTree Canal Fulton. One of the obvious hurdles to ministry our church will have to overcome is the $290,000 we currently have in loan debt on the Rock and Speak Easy. We have been praying for a way to eliminate the debt of a “house note” so that we can more freely move and join Jesus as the Kingdom comes here in Canal Fulton.
God has answered our prayers. We now have a chance to press fast forward on the next fifteen years of debt and begin 2022 debt free! Through a unique opportunity given to RiverTree, we now stand with just $50,000 of debt to pay. Through the Fast Forward Challenge, our goal is to raise this $50K to eliminate our debt so we can be more generous and more freely join God in what he is doing here in Canal Fulton and beyond. By paying off our loans, we will automatically improve Speak Easy profit margins by $9,000, create over $27,000 per year in our budgets for future missional partnerships, and save our church over $127,000 in interest payments over the next fifteen years.
We are asking our RiverTree Canal Fulton to help us press fast forward by making three faith-filled steps with us:
- PRAY – Ask the Lord to provide the means for us to raise this $50K and eliminate our debts.
- GIVE – Take a step of faith and give faithfully, generously, and sacrificially to the Fast Forward Challenge.
- FAST – Refrain from some of your usual spending or choose to sell something you have and use that money to help us reach our goal.
We have two opportunities to GIVE towards the Fast Forward Challenge.
- Donate on Sunday at our regular services by using the Fast Forward Challenge giving envelopes.
- Click the GIVE button below, select your gift type and then the “Fast Forward Challenge” as your Giving Type in the drop down menu before proceeding.
For more information on how you can give to the Fast Forward Challenge, including how to use investments and stocks towards this challenge, reach out to Drew using the e-mail button below.